Saturday, March 8, 2008

Production

Production starts, because I'm awesome(ly lazy), I decided to post up most of the production pictures in this post with captions!

Prd1
First day of production is ok, We have alot of things to do and I had to act like a perv to Hafiz's bike (sorry Hafiz lol)

Prd2
Hafiz' Bike with all the crews on top (no me of course!)

[MISSING PICTURE THANKS TO BRAIN IN FIRE]
I missed the second day because I killed my brain with fire.

prd3
Third day is like half dead (at least for me) since female.. toilet? wtf? lol. Yup, I'm so shy I don't dare to enter it.

jubaidah
First half to Third day, suffer-er (is there such a word?) this time round is Ubaidah :D

prd4
Just here to make post longer

Theres more Production on Sunday and Monday, Sorry to group that I can't make it on Sunday :/ Gonna work doubl-y hard (such word existed? yeah, only in JM dictionary) for Post-Production :)

No comments: