Saturday, March 15, 2008

Editing Starts!

Editing starts on Tuesday (yeah today's Sunday, I don't have much free time to do this blog thingy), had the main editing, but its left to the main editor, Jean, to do it. I'm just there as a support role like I always wanted to =) So, with this supportive role, I have to gather some of the paperwork stuffs. Finding Audio is no problem, I have a few websites thanks to VidPro1.

During Editing period, all I have to say is I love to disturb Benjamin and see his stressful face haha, nothing beats that angry face of his. Editing isn't that well-flow but everything's in control :) SPEEDDDD RACERR~~ I'M SPEEDD RACERRRRRRR (sry, just wanna type that to describe my scenario now)

PS. I hope blogging doesn't take a huge chuck of my points, it will obviously give me a bad fall :/

No comments: